I am a stay at home mom with a great husband, The Man With No Name, and two children, the Princess Pea and the Little Gunner.

This is my blog to show off my newest hobby. Digital Scrapbooking. Most likely there will also be posts about my family, my other favourite hobby-knitting, and eating gluten free.

02 February 2008

And ACTION

This week I designed my own page. I don't mean I made the layout or chose my own elements. I mean I DESIGNED my own page.

Inspired by the colours the Little Gunner was wearing,


I chose my colours from the site I mentioned last week, Big Picture Scrapbooking. Using the shape tool in PhotoShop I created a grass and a tag.


Using 11 of the actions available from Atomic Cupcake, I created this!

Credits: ME!!

See what a little pristine chipboard, torn vellum, simple tear, fabric, old brass, stitch, cardboard, tea stain, sketched and painted, cutout, and crinkled action can get you? Thanks, Atomic Cupcake.

Have no fear. I do NOT intend to become a designer. I much prefer to use designers' kits for their colour combinations, paper designs, and element choices. I even like to use other people's layout ideas when I don't have any of my own.

Have you ever used an action?

1 comments:

Nurse Heidi said...

Hi Diamond! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I appreciate knowing who is looking. Your scrapping is impressive. One of my goals in the next year is to switch everything over to digital, but I have to confess that I'm rather intimidated by it. I'll have to keep checking over here to get some more ideas.