I am a stay at home mom with a great husband, The Man With No Name, and two children, the Princess Pea and the Little Gunner.

This is my blog to show off my newest hobby. Digital Scrapbooking. Most likely there will also be posts about my family, my other favourite hobby-knitting, and eating gluten free.

08 December 2010

Mojo

I think there is a chance I might get my scrapping mojo back.  I just did my kids' pages for the in-laws' Christmas Calender.  It was fun and I enjoyed making them.


Both were made with templates from Andrea Gold and paper and elements from Becki Kress.

1 comments:

Valerie @ City|Life|Eats said...

These are beautiful pages :)

Thank you for your question on the Mexican Chocolate Mousse post. I use ground chipotle peppers (from Frontier - I linked the exact ones in the recipe). And thank you for catching that - you are right, it needed clarification :)