I am a stay at home mom with a great husband, The Man With No Name, and two children, the Princess Pea and the Little Gunner.

This is my blog to show off my newest hobby. Digital Scrapbooking. Most likely there will also be posts about my family, my other favourite hobby-knitting, and eating gluten free.

18 November 2009

No Jump Start

As anyone can tell, the card did not jump start my scrapping. I got a job I can do at home using my PhotoShop program. It's great, because it has paid for the program and the new computer we bought. It is also going to cover our Christmas last year and this year. It's not so great because it takes up my PhotoShop time, and I don't want to fiddle with my settings while I am working on a specific project. When no work is coming in I am ready for a break from PhotoShop.

To add to my list of excuses, in my last move I lost my scrapbooking list. That's my list of the specific pictures/events that I want to scrap, and then cross off when I have. It's gone and has left me feeling a little lost.

I have managed to make some wallpapers for "the man with no name" I can share. He has two monitors and likes to use them as the picture frames on his desk. I like to make them coordinated.


September Sun by Laura Alpuché Designs

2 comments:

Karli K. said...

These are so neat! I've just recently heard the term "digital scrapbooking" - I'll have to browse around your blog a bunch and see what I can learn!! I absolutely LOVE pictures and taking pictures and looking at pictures... now I need to refine a system so they're easier to get back to. ...and organized! :)

Andrea said...

I just wanted to stop by and say thanks for visiting my blog! Besides doing Aubrey's hair, I also like to digiscrap!!! My friend introduced me to it two years ago but I actually have only made about two dozen pages so far. Now I am following your blog and hope to get inspired to get caught up on all the digiscrapping projects I want to do!